As a woman- and minority-owned firm, MORE is fully committed to maintaining a diverse workplace and an environment that fosters creativity, hard work, and fun.
Our team excels in account services, creative, production, and new media. We are currently looking for Freelance Graphic and Motion Designers.
Freelance Graphic Designers
TBD per project
WANTED: Creative, energetic freelance graphic designer with a WOW portfolio, breakthrough concepts, and a passion for the work.
The ideal designer will have a minimum of 7 to 9 years related experience with a solid background in branding and design for digital and print communications.
- Advanced mastery of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator CC ; HTML5 is a plus.
- Ability to translate a creative brief into a design that solves the client’s marketing and communication needs within specified style guidelines.
- Works with Creative Director and Assistant Art Director to incorporate feedback into the final piece.
- Strong organizational skills, with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Develop compelling designs and big creative ideas for small and large projects from concept to completion.
- Flexible team player who is able to take direction, offer a point of view, and collaborate with a variety of people within the agency.
- Experience in both public and private sector advertising and marketing is a plus.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design or similar
- USA applicants only
PLEASE, No Phone Calls.
TO BE CONSIDERED: Send a link to your portfolio and salary requirements to the Assistant Art Director.
MORE Advertising is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race,
national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status,
physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law. While the
Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of employment,
all employees share in the responsibility to promote and foster a favorable work environment.